Virtual Tour Hosting Service Agreement
By using NxtMove Inspections virtual tour hosting services (hereinafter the “Services,” defined further below), you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Website Hosting Agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”). This Agreement is between you, your organization (if you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization), collectively referred to herein as “you” or “your” (and appropriate formatives) and NxtMove Inspections., (“we”, “us” and “our”).
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. Modifications made to this Agreement will become effective 30 days after the modifications are posted. This Agreement shall be posted through the interface which you use to configure and/or otherwise order the Services (the “Services Interface”). You agree that you will check the terms and conditions periodically and that, if you no longer agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, that you will stop using the Services and that you will terminate the Services as described below in paragraph 4.
- The Services consist of the virtual tour hosting package.
- You are hereby informed that, if you use a credit card to pay for the Services that any chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) of a charge related to the Services, for whatever reason, is a material breach of this Agreement and is grounds for termination. You further agree that, upon a chargeback by you, you agree and acknowledge that we may suspend your access to any account you have with us and your use of any virtual tour or other data hosted on our systems. We will reinstate your rights solely at our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the fee owed and our then-current reinstatement fee, currently set at US $200.
- You agree that the Services shall be provided on a monthly basis until terminated by you. To terminate the Services send a written letter to NxtMove Inspections. You agree that the Services may be renewed for another term of equal duration to the immediately preceding term and that the resulting fees shall be charged to the credit card associated with your account. You agree to hereby waive any requirement which might otherwise be imposed by law which would require that we obtain your affirmative consent for on-going billings and that your continuing consent to be billed for such renewal(s) may be presumed until such time as you terminate the Services through written communication.
- Your use of the Services may be suspended and/or this Agreement may be terminated if we determine that you are or are alleged to be violating the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other agreement entered into by you and us. In the event of termination or suspension of Services under such circumstances, you agree a) that no pre-paid fees will be refunded to you. .
- We may elect to terminate this Agreement without cause and discontinue the Services upon 30 days notice, whereupon any pre-paid fees for an unused portion of a service term shall be refunded to you within a reasonable period of time. You further agree that, within 30 days of your initial enrollment to receive the Services, we may elect to terminate this Agreement without cause and that, in such event, the termination shall take effect immediately and that any pre-paid fees for an unused portion of your service term shall be refunded to you within a reasonable period of time.
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR UNPLANNED SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS: You agree that any unplanned or unannounced interruptions in the Services shall not require a remedy unless such unplanned or unannounced interruptions exceed 24 hours in any 30 day period, in which case you agree that the exclusive remedy shall be a credit toward 24 hours of hosting for each 24 hour period of unplanned or unannounced interruptions, and that such credit shall exclusively be applied against the fees owed for your next period of hosting, if any, or shall be exclusively be accomplished by adjusting the end of your then-current Service term.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (A) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE SERVICES, EXCEPT TO THE LIMITED EXTENT THAT A REMEDY IS PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; (B) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (C) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEB SITE(S) PROVIDED THROUGH OR BY THE SERVICES; (D) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD; (E) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (F) EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL; (G) THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE SERVICES; OR (H) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES FOR A ONE-MONTH PERIOD, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD US, OUR CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COURT COSTS, FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFRINGEMENT BY YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE USING YOUR COMPUTER, OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, OR FROM THE VIOLATION OF ANY TERM OR CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT. WHEN WE MAY BE INVOLVED IN A SUIT INVOLVING A THIRD PARTY AND WHICH IS RELATED TO THE SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAY SEEK WRITTEN ASSURANCES FROM YOU IN WHICH YOU PROMISE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM THE COSTS AND LIABILITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH. SUCH WRITTEN ASSURANCES MAY INCLUDE THE POSTING OF PERFORMANCE BONDS OR OTHER GUARANTEES. YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUCH ASSURANCES MAY BE CONSIDERED A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS NOR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Florida, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of Florida. You agree that any action to enforce this Agreement or any matter relating to your use of the Services shall be brought exclusively in the state of Florida. You agree that service of process on you by us in relation to any dispute arising under this Agreement may be served upon you by first class mail to the address listed by you in your contact information or by electronically transmitting a true copy of the papers to the email address listed by you in your contact information.